There are tons of ways that you can work online. I mean it is 2020, babe. A lot of which you could do without a ton of experience and up-front costs. Most of these skills are being taught online, either through free or paid courses or even good old YouTube academy like I taught myself.
Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Tori and I am an online Mindset and Business Coach. I help women un-fuck their mindset and show up online so that they can run a successful business. I realized after running my business for a few years and barely making any headway that there was a piece missing. I was making sales, but not consistently and I would stress myself out wondering where the next client was coming from. On paper, it looked like I was doing all the right things but I was chasing the clients away with my negative ass energy. So I took a year off of business to really figure out who I was and what I wanted to be doing with my life. I made mastering my mindset my first priority and things just started clicking for me. Now I help other women do the same.
Okay, let’s dive in. Here are 10 ways you can work from home:
- Affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketers create niche-specific content and earn commissions for promoting their products or services. Affiliate marketing is good for people who already have a big following and aren’t sure how to monetize it yet.
2. Blogging. While this one does have some low cost up-front costs, (like a website) there are a lot of ways to make money blogging. Ads, using affiliate links, creating courses, selling info-products. The options are pretty much endless when you have a blog.
3. Data Entry. This is a great way to get started making money online, especially if you don’t know what you want to do yet. Companies will hire you to enter data for them, like emails or spreadsheets or things like that and you get paid for it.
4. Social Media Manager. Companies will hire you to manage their social profiles for them, respond to questions, optimize their social media profiles. A good way to get started with this is to reach out to local businesses.
5. Join an MLM. If there is a company out there that you really align with and you have a lot of patience and people skills, then working with an MLM is a great option for you.
6. Virtual Assisting. Being a Virtual assistant is great because you get to dive into a lot of different projects. Virtual assistants are like the bread and butter of online businesses (like I mean 1/2 of us with online businesses wouldn’t be where we are without our VA’s). They can do anything from data entry to light website development.
7. Copy Writing. Copy writers are people who write copy for your business. From your website copy, to your social media posts, to the emails that you send to your list. Copy writers are the word smiths and they make our businesses sound dreamy and professional.
8. Graphic Designer. Graphic designers create designs for businesses. So anything from business cards, flyers to workbook designs and so much more. There are tons of businesses looking for graphic design help at all price ranges.
9. Website designer/developer. Designers create how the website is going to look and developers put that design into real life with code, or website builders. Often these are the same people, but sometimes people strictly design and other strictly develop, it’s all in what you are comfortable with.
10. Consulting. Coaching/consulting is a great online business to do. It is one of the ways I bring money into my business. You can structure your business to work with 1:1 clients or to work with clients in a group setting.
Okay, now you are probably wondering, where can I go to find one of these jobs?! Well you can start your own company doing almost any one of these things or you can use freelance sites like Fiverr or Upwork. Which one of these sound like something you would be interested in?
Still have more questions about working from home or starting an online business? Head over to my FB Group: Biz + Mindset Maven Society, by clicking here.